Stress Management with Magnesium
If you find yourself severely stressed from work or school, lacking sleep, and suffering from chronic pain, you might want to consider taking some Magnesium supplements to help you manage your stress and feel more relaxed. Magnesium is a very important mineral that is responsible for more than 300 enzyme reactions. It is found in all of your tissues, primarily in your bones, muscles, and brain. It is essential for your cells to produce energy, stabilizes membranes, and helps the muscles relax. For stress management, this is one mineral you can definitely count on.
Adding Magnesium to Your Diet
Foods rich in magnesium include:
- Brazil Nuts
- Brown Rice
- Collard Greens
- Dandelion Greens
- Soy Beans
- Wheat Bran
- Wheat Germ
Taking Magnesium Supplements
- The RDA (the minimum amount needed) for magnesium is about 300 mg a day. Some may need more, depending on their condition.
- Most people benefit from 400 to 1,000 mg a day.
- We recommend Magnesium Glycinate and Magnesium Chelate or Magnesium Citrate – these have 4 times the bioavailabilty of other forms of magnesium.
- Avoid Magnesium Oxide as it upsets the stomach.
- Our preferred brands are Mega Mag (Ethical Nutrients), Ultra Muscleze (Bioceuticals), or Magnesium Excel (Oriental Botanicals). These are available in our health food store.
Start taking Magnesium and you can start enjoying better sleep, less pain, and a much relaxed and stress-free life! For more information about this supplement, feel free to call us at 1300 650 510 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you are around Mascot, we will be happy to accommodate your enquiries in person!