Energy Boosting Ginseng
What Is Ginseng?
Ginseng is one of the most popular herbal medicines in the world that typically grows in Northern China, Korea, and eastern Siberia. Ginseng has traditionally been used for a number of medical conditions, one of which is to improve one’s stamina and boost energy levels. It helps in the effective utilisation of oxygen and is believed to regulate metabolism, which can increase energy levels. In addition, taking ginseng can help lower recovery time and reduce stress.
When Is Ginseng Taken?
Taking ginseng capsules or tablets twice a day is recommended to achieve greater stamina and fight fatigue, one before exercise then another after. Consult your healthcare professional for optimal results.
2 Popular Ginseng Products at Excel Physiotherapy and Wellness:
Ginseng 5 Exhaustion Relief
by Ethical Nutrients
Combining cutting edge scientific research and development with world class manufacturing techniques, Ethical Nutrients’ products use only high quality raw materials and ingredients.
- Minimises the effects of mental and physical stress.
- Improves the body’s ability to deal with stress.
- Assists physical performance and work capacity.
- Improves vitality, concentration, mental and physical performance.
- Supports the body’s immune system when stressed.
by Oriental Botanicals
A Chinese herbal medicine to promote stamina and endurance and assist in the maintenance
of peak effort.
- Relieves the symptoms of inflammation, bleeding, pain, swelling and bruising associated with soft tissue injury including delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) and sprains and strains.
- Stimulates the muscles during exercise and helps burn fat for energy.
- May be useful for weight loss and to promote a healthy heart.