What to expect during an appointment:
In a comfortable, private treatment room, a member of our experienced physiotherapy team will:
- listen to the story of your injury and symptoms | Hear about your injury and associated symptoms.
- discuss the injury (or injuries) and symptoms with you
- assess you by observing the movement of the affected area of your body.
- discuss the injury diagnosis and symptoms with you.
- tailor an evidence-based treatment plan for you.
With your permission, details will be shared with your nominated healthcare provider/s. Typically this is your GP, specialist or personal trainer.
Our physiotherapy team is fully qualified and registered with:
We offer treatment for a wide range of conditions, including:
Enjoy comprehensive assessments in our private rooms
Detailed, individual assessments are provided using the most up-to-date evaluation equipment and measurement methods. This includes real-time ultrasound imaging to assess the core stability muscles.
We also offer one-on-one exercise programmes and post-surgery rehabilitation. We tailor your treatment and develop an exercise program for you that you can complete in our exercise studio.
Getting you back in shape
Physiotherapists work closely with medical professionals (GPs, specialists and surgeons) to develop treatments to get you back in shape.
Our physiotherapy team is fully qualified and registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation industry (AHPRA), WorkCover NSW and all private health funds.