Based on 100 years of scientific research and development, Physiotherapy is the tried and trusted approach to injury management. Whether your injury occurred on the sports field, gym, at work, or is simply posture related, we provide the solutions.This is the ethos we live by at Excel – we treat first and provide the tools to support your recovery and beyond later.
What to expect during an appointment:
In a comfortable, private treatment room, a member of our experienced physiotherapy team will:
- Listen to the story of your injury and symptoms
- Discuss the injury (or injuries) and symptoms with you
- Assess you by observing the movement of the affected area of your body
- Discuss the injury diagnosis and symptoms with you
- Tailor an evidence-based treatment plan for you
With your permission, details can be shared with your nominated healthcare provider/s. Typically this is your GP, specialist or personal trainer.
Our physiotherapy team is fully qualified and registered with:
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Industry (AHPRA)
The Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
Department of Veteran’s Affairs
All private health funds
We offer treatment for a wide range of conditions, including: